His Strength in Your Weakness
Praying for the Nations
APOSTOLIC MOVEMENT OF ENTREATING NATIONS (AMEN)
God has given the church an enormous assignment–to pray for the nations in the Spirit. Similar to the early Churches, we need prayer to release God’s power. If we, who are called by His name, humble ourselves and pray, God will heal the land we pray for.
AMEN is a prayer platform aimed at promoting prayer for the peace and progress of the nations.
We commit ourselves to the principle of inter-dependence: acknowledging our unity and dependency on the members of the Body of Christ. We demonstrate our commitment by networking with other like-minded churches and ministries in the world, and partnering in fasting and prayer on a regular basis.
One of our flagship prayer movements is called “Awake Middle East” which usually occurs at the beginning of each year.
"Sister Paramjit from Madiala village in Gurdaspur, Punjab, had cancer in her right shoulder and she has been suffering from insomnia since 2009. During the 3 day crusade, she was prayed over by Ps. Alias, the same night she slept like a baby! The cancer has completely vanished from her right shoulder! She waves her hand to testify that Jesus healed her; many were encouraged and built up in their faith.
"A dead boy was raised to life during our service in Ngoyla village in the Eastern Region in the month of November 2017. A family carried their sick to a witchcraft doctor in Ngoyla who finally gave up in the course of treatment. He was rushed to the TAMI Living Waters church in Ngoyla where the Pastor rallied some intercessors who held to the horns of the altar and the Lord raised up the dead child to life. This testimony went about like wildfire and many were added to the church. Glory be unto the Lord!
"This year 25 people have been reunited with their families through Vishwasada Mane. Many had been separated from their families from 5 to even 20 years, but God divinely restored them to their homes in a very short time from when they came to live with us. People have come from all across India, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Kerala, Telangana...
Thanks to the support of TAMI many people have been restored to physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
A Nigerian lady who has been passing out urine mixed with blood for some time got completely healed and restored during the 3 days revival meeting that took place in Lagos, Nigeria.
Prayer Reports 2016
AMEN PRAYER MEETINGS
Leader: Alias Jacob & Raju Koshy
Awake Me-2016: Last year we started the New Year with 21 days of fasting prayer. We had people from different churches of Sharjah and Dubai. Some of the people from Apostolic churches in UAE gathered every morning, afternoon and evening in Sharjah and Dubai and prayed during these times.
There were many speakers that were invited to preach the word of God. Word of God was very powerful and every Man/Woman of God gave the same Word as led by the same Holy Spirit. Every day we received the fresh Manna and there was the immense presence of God.
Approximately 50 People from different Apostolic churches in UAE attend the Night Vigil, which is held on every Friday Night, starting from 11:30 pm to 3:30 am.
Alias Jacob leads everyone into praying for the nations, for the kings/rulers/authorities; Entire Body of Christ (Churches), TAMI Missions, For the Sick and all the needs (Financial, Material, Spiritual, vocational etc.) of all the members of the TAMI Churches.
Our first priority is to pray for the UAE and all the Middle East and North African countries.
We pray for all their Kings, rulers and authorities of each nation, for their protection and for the salvation in these nations. We also pray for churches to be multiplied and laborers to rise up.
We are praying that Tami churches will be multiplied, its Missions work to be done in every area where the gospel is not preached and is unreached.
TESTIMONIES: We pray for all those who are sick and need healing in our churches, relatives, and friends
We pray for the Salvation of everyone who is in the contact list, our neighbors, relatives, friends and acquaintances.
TAMI CHURCHES in UAE: God blessed TAMI to start Malayalam, Hindi and Tamil churches in Ajman last year.
We had Tami Global Conference, Prophetic Conferences, ABC LMS launched successfully, TAMI and VIAG agreement to work together.
Tami Missions: We had to Rwanda, Congo leaders joins TAMI, School in Kigali, Love missions to Cameroon, Burundi.
New doors opened to Mexico and other countries.
Pastors: We pray for all the Pastors of Tami that God will protect, provide, them mightily
PERSONAL NEEDS: We pray for the needs of any kind and for the Blessings over the church members.
Leaders: Moni Joseph & Joy Mathew
Greetings to all in the matchless name of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.
Prayer, Worship & Word are given importance within the church. From October 2015 onwards, by the grace of God we were able to start a 6 hours prayer every 4th Saturday of the month, as a chapter of the AMEN network. The meeting is held in Sharjah Worship Centre, hall no 1, 4-10pm. Our expectation is to know & experience the Holy Spirit more intimately.
Around 150 people regularly attend the meeting. We have members from other churches also attending the upper room meetings. Church ministers & other guest pastors minister during these gatherings. Spiritual gifts are operated during these sessions. This is a time of fellowship for the church. People eagerly wait for the next session after each upper room.
The Lord strengthened us to gather for the past 1 year & we seek His face to move further & to have personal encounters with the Lord. We thank the Lord for his mercy & grace towards the church.
We extend our special gratitude to the TAMI leadership for their support & guidance in various activities of our church.
- Drawing inspiration from the powerful word in Acts 1:13, the Upper Room was an initiative taken as a part of the AMEN network.
- The first Upper Room session was held on January 03, 2015 and has been taking place on the first Saturday of every month ever since.
- At the heart of the Upper Room is the desire for a Middle East revival and the unity of the church.
- Believers and pastors from different churches commune together from 10 am to 6 pm to receive a new portion of God’s anointing in order to stand as His church.
- Visiting pastors and pastors from other churches are provided with a platform to preach and bless others with their gifts and talents.
- Empowering individuals for mission challenges is another aim of the Upper Room. Time is set apart to fight in the spiritual battlefield during every meeting.
- Emphasis is also put on social issues like alcoholic addiction, and diseases like mental illness, leprosy, and a session is totally devoted to praying for the deliverance of those who are under these bondages.
- Praying for the revival of countries is another session, with India, Israel and UAE at top priority. Our prayer is that the Upper Room movement spreads to all churches and countries and will serve as a platform that unites churches to stand faithfully in the end times.
Leader: Pastor Jagir Masih
In the year 2016 we conducted nine prayer meetings and the outcome was that we received good results and also many miracles happened in people’s lives by the grace of God.
- In this year construction for two church buildings has started in the Villages of Visrawan and Bajrah, in the district Jalandhar.
- In village Visrawan we purchased land few years ago for church purpose and last year 2016 we started the construction and now construction is completed till the roof.
- In village Bajrah it’s almost finishing only last things are left. Please pray that this church’s building work should finish soon and that we may start God’s work.
- We are going to start two more church buildings in year 2017. Please Pray so that those pastors who are living on rent May have their own church buildings.
- In this year Pastor Biju traveled to Punjab. He visited many churches and met 42 pastors in their churches and spoke about their services for God. He filled information forms also.
- Pastor Biju stayed 15days with us and every evening we went for prayer meeting in different places. Pastor Alex (Delhi) also stayed with him few days. On last day we prayed and finished his mission work in Punjab.
- I’m closing this report in the name of Lord JESUS that he may shower his abundant blessings on us and our TAMI team throughout the year 2017.May many be saved by us through His Almighty name. Amen.
Leaders: John Waweru & Mama Lucy
I would like to share with you about our experiences in prayers as TAMI Kenya.
Prayers are conducted in an autonomous way in every one of our Assemblies:
- National prayer weeks: These are 3 weeks of prayer and fasting where intercessors from all our churches come together to pray. The 3weeks are spaced quarterly in a year.
- One Day Fasting Prayer: Every assembly has a day of prayer and fasting in their location, it can be either on Wednesday or Friday.
- Fellowship Meeting: Every assembly also has a selected day of Fellowship in the week. It can be in the church premises or at a believer’s home. Main activities include prayer, testimonies and fellowship.
- All-Night Prayer: Some but not all of our assemblies have overnight prayers especially on Friday nights.
- Chain prayers is to a very minimal number.
- Intercessory Prayer: Last but not least every Sunday before the service there is half hour of intercessory prayer.
We are Praying and have Vision for:
- Training and facilitating of intercessors and other prayer leaders
- Establishing prayer mountains
- Organizing prayer retreats or conferences for different nations or regions outside UAE
- Establishing a Devolved prayer secretariat with a global representation.
- Printing and distribution of prayer call magazines, pamphlets and journals
- Stating clear goals, vision and desired outcomes of the
In His service and praying for the saints. Phil 4:6-7
Leader: LayLay Marcel Ruhama
Prayer is organized in the Apostolic Churches of Burundi and we often have 21 days of fasting prayer. We gather in the afternoon from 3:00pm to 6pm to pray. There are 68 leaders from Burundi and three leaders from Congo who join us from 55 different apostolic churches.
We have a good time praying in the presence of the Lord for 21 days. During the prayers conducted in 2016 Lord Jesus Christ told us that all the Apostolic Churches will experience miracles.
- The year 2017 will be the year of miracles, it will again be a year full of joy in the presence of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit told us that whoever will be faithful servant he will see the faithfulness of God in the year 2017.
- People will have the protection of Jesus Christ in different ways.
- Many people will receive the healing during the prayers. This word was confirmed as our Ps. Anison had declared the same this year.
- The first miracle that we have seen this year is that the people of God received the healing.
Leader: Rodney M.Lobow
For the year 2017, God had given me prophetic Word for the Zanzibar Apostolic Churches from the book of the Acts 6:4 “but we will give ourselves continually to prayer and to the ministry of the word.”
So at the New Years Combined Service of all the 3 Zanzibar Apostolic Churches, I declared that the year 2017 will be a year of Prayer and the Ministry of the Word.
The Biblical Pattern that God has given me for the day to day running of Zanzibar Apostolic Churches are 3 fold. Over the years I was laying the foundation for this pattern and though it took time; yet as we ended the year 2016 the foundation was finally completed with the Ordination of the Pastors for the 3 Churches.
So from the month of January 2017 in my Report I will be following this 3 fold Biblical Pattern.
- SELF GOVERNING:
As per the Constitution of The Apostolic Ministries International, all Churches planted under TAMI in the geographical area of Zanzibar will be called by the name of the country followed by the words “APOSTOLIC CHURCH” so in Zanzibar the name of our church is ZANZIBAR APOSTOLIC CHURCH.
At the moment we have 3 Churches namely:
- Zanzibar Apostolic Church, Kiembesamaki – Kiswahili Service.
- Zanzibar Apostolic Church,
Underground – Kiswahili Service.
- Zanzibar Apostolic Church,
Stone Town – English Service.
For the Churches to be Self Governing the Scripture says in 1Corinthians 12: 28 “And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.” So in all the 3 Churches we have an Ordained Pastor, an Administrative Team and a Praise Team to assist in the running of the day to day activities of the Churches.
I conduct a meeting once a month with the Pastors and the Administrative Teams to check out the smooth running of the Churches and if necessary I give instructions for direction and discipline to ensure that all activities carried out are within the framework of the Constitution.
The activities in the Zanzibar Apostolic Church – Kiembesamaki are as follows:
- 8:00 am – 11:00 am – Daily Prayer, reading of the Word and Practice of the full time Praise and Worship Team.
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm – Daily Prayer and reading of the Word for all the believers.
- 4:45 pm – 6:45 pm – Choir Practice.
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am – Prayer before Sunday Service.
- 9:30 am – 11:45 am – Sunday Service.
The activities in the Zanzibar Apostolic Church – Underground are as follows:
- 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm – Daily Prayer, reading the Word and practices for the Praise and Worship team.
- 7:30pm – 8:30pm – Daily Prayer and reading the Word for all the believers.
- 8:40pm -9:40pm – Every Wednesday Bible study for all the believers.
- 8:40pm – 9:20pm – Every Friday evangelism training.
- 7:00 pm – 9:30pm – Sunday Service.
The activities in the Zanzibar Apostolic Church – Stone Town are as follows:
- 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm – Daily Practice for the Praise and Worship Team.
- 7:30pm – 8:30pm – Wednesday Bible study and evangelism training.
- 9pm – 10pm – Daily prayer and reading of the Word for all the believers.
- 10:00 am – 11:45 am – Sunday Service.
2. SELF SUPPORTING:
It has always been my desire that the Zanzibar Apostolic Churches must be Self Supporting for 2 simple reasons:
- When I am no more the Church should continue and not close its doors, and
- Any Church that constantly relies on financial support from outside incurs a curse as the Scripture says in Jeremiah 17:5-6 “Thus says the Lord: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength, Whose heart departs from the Lord.
For he shall be like a shrub in the desert, And shall not see when good comes, But shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, In a salt land which is not inhabited.”
On the contrary the Scripture also says in Jeremiah 17:7-8 “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, And whose hope is the Lord.
For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, Which spreads out its roots by the river, And will not fear when heat comes; But its leaf will be green, And will not be anxious in the year of drought, Nor will cease from yielding fruit.”
Based on this part of Scripture I have taught and trained the believers to be faithful and obedient in the giving of Tithes and Offerings and have been an example myself.
I am enclosing in the attachment the Financial Statement of Account for all the 3 Zanzibar Apostolic Churches and request you to be the judge whether the Biblical Pattern works and is worth following.
- SELF PROPAGATING:
Again it has always been my desire that the expansion of the local church and the multiplication of local churches must be solemn responsibility of the local church as it was in the First Century Church as recorded in Acts 2:46-47 “So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.” This is possible when the church prays on a daily basis and is patient for God to intervene in the expansion and multiplication. But when the local church is constantly looking forward to finances from outside to assist in the expansion and multiplication it will soon loose its hope and whither away into thin air when the finances do not come in as expected. I personally believe when the church prays daily for expansion and multiplication God is sure to intervene by touching the hearts of His people and without having to ask of man He will pour out finances to meet the needs of expansion and multiplication.
So I have made a declaration that our Churches will carry out activities related to expansion and multiplication only when we are able to raise the finances ourselves. Till then we will resort to prayer and patience as the First Century Church did in Acts 2:44-45 “Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need.”
This truth has proved itself. Without conducting Open Air Evangelistic Meetings for the lack of finances; 12 people gave their lives to Jesus among them 1 was a Muslim and joined the Zanzibar Apostolic Church – Kiembesamaki in the Month of January 2017.
Last year 1 Muslim gave his life to Jesus and has joined the full time Praise and Worship Ministry as a musician playing the Trumpet at the Zanzibar Apostolic Church – Underground Services officially from the Month of January 2017.
I hope and pray that in Zanzibar we will be able to continue to follow this Biblical Pattern and in due course of time export this Pattern to all the other Churches in Africa.